LadyKin: Gumiho Luminous CC cream review

Hellos! Today I’ll be sharing so far my favourite CC cream to date! I’ve compared this CC cream to the other 2 CC creams I’ve tried before and this cc cream reigns among all 3 ^_~
The CC cream I am going to review for this post is the Ladykin’s Gumiho Luminous CC cream
What it claims:
  • Provides skin treatment such as whitening, anti-aging and moisturizing benefits
  • Able to adjust accordingly to own skin tone
  • Grant sufficient coverage for pores and freckles
  • Transform skin into luminous complexion
My Reviews:
Consistency: Comes out in white creamy consistency that would adjust to own skin tone once blended
Coverage: Zero to Low  and not buildable
Shades: Pink Beige (fair skin tone) and Yellow Beige (medium to dark); I got the Yellow Beige~
Oil-Control: Medium (stayed oil-free for 5-6 hours, not bad!)
Packaging: Sleek white tube with pump
Price: PHP680 or USD 15
Finish: Dewy velvet with added radiant glow
Staying Power: Low to Medium (around 4-5 hours)
Availability: LADYKIN Website
Suitability: All Skin Types

THE GOOD: (What I Love):
  • I love how it gives instant hydration (not oiliness!) while blending the cc cream to skin
  • Able to conceal redness and even out skintone
  • Feels light almost wearing nothing
  • Adds natural glow to skin without adding shine or oiliness to face
  • I somewhat felt that it kind of improve my overall skin complexion, looking more radiant and healthy~ (My skin but better look!)
  • Does NOT give  a scary “geisha” white cast on face
THE BAD: (What is lacking):
  • Low Coverage –unable to conceal acne spots
 Overall Reviews:
                                 For more info about Ladykin, you can reach them at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...