Makeup Brush Hauls + Rant


Hellos! Last week I went around the mall to grab a bottle of Muji’s Cleansing Oil, but end up getting stuff that are not required at all >_<” 
I remember seeing the Artist Studio brushes from Eyah’s haul; while Arra’s and Genzel providing good reviews on them too. Hence, without any hesitation pick up some brushes and so far I am loving them!
The average price of these brushes were more or less a dollar and two! Super duper affordable, yet quality is superb! (sorry sigma! you are way too expensive, I’ll probably stick with Artist Studio brushes moving forward!)

<rant>**
If you are wondering, why the heck a MUJI brush was included on the haul is due to me being stupid >_<”
I only intend to purchase the cleansing oil from MUJI, but end up grabbing this foundation brush as the pricetag I saw that time was PHP350. Little did I know, there was a “1” hiding infront of the 350!! *kill me now** >_________________<
 This is my face after walking out the MUJI shop -___-
Have you guys have the same stupidity encounter as I did?
Share some and let’s have a good laugh together , lolz ^_~
Thanks for dropping by ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...